Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome!!

I have just created this blog so I have a way to show my customers what I have available. I will be putting together a website in the future, but for now you can see what I am up to! Please check out what I have put up so far and please vote for your favorite new item! I will be posting new items and special orders all the time, so check back frequently. I will also be posting measuring directions, complete with pictures, so if you want custom items without the custom cost, you can take your own measurements for a custom fit, at NO EXTRA CHARGE! Please contact me at sewcialbutterfly@live.com with any questions, comments, or suggestions. Remember, 3 items or more always gets a discount. Anything ordered in Pink Ribbon fabrics, I make a donation to Breast Cancer Research in honor of the friends I have lost. Please bookmark this page, and pass it on to any of your friends who may be interested! Thank you all, I look forward to hearing from you, Jennifer

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON OLDER POSTS AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE EVERYTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment